Fila M100 - How to stretch?

Hi

Is it possible to stretch the width of File M100 skate ? Internet say is a carbon fibre - not heat moldable boot?

If so how or ideas on how I could make this more comfortable.

The length is fine, but I can only bear a minute or two of skating before the pain becomes too much. I need a little more width (wide feet) and these would be much better.

Returning to inline after a years away (and I suspect I stopped because of foot pain and narrow skates). Using some RB8s but I don't like the Velcro strap and want a proper buckle for a tighter ankle fit (at least initially - longer term going to get back on some speed skates)

Thanks

Comments

• Nope non moldable. I had M110, same problem wide feet. So I took out stock insole and replaced by a very thin one. And h asd to wear very thin socks.

From The Netherlands

• edited June 2020

Also these Fila liners are small cut. If you want a better fit, you could buy some thin Vi liners. To be honest stock liners are bad made.

From The Netherlands

• Now where to find thin Vi liners. Hadn't thought about seeing if I could find a thinner liner.

Will also try without foot beds and no sock (which will make skates stink)

Then again I am also debating new skates (but that is a whole other discussion)

Thanks.

• Just look for powerslide e.g smart liner, just aware when buying choose for a thinner lining foam version.

From The Netherlands