Three ways of propulsion on skoots

There are 3 ways to get moving on skoots. Check out the video https://youtu.be/OBAAgk7oX2M

Comments

• I never even knew about Skoots. Very cool! What are some of their dynamics and advantages ? Love to hear more from a n00b perspective.

• Hey 7Ss- Thanks for checking out skooting. I stumbled on to it last year while playing with my grandkids. I'm trying to get more people interested because it is great fun and exercise. It's a lot like skating, but you don't have to lace up anything. Check out some of the other videos on my YouTube channel (Dennis McClanahan). Everything on the channel are things that I discovered about skooting. I need some other creative people to get involved. This sport is in it's infancy. I'm having a shirt made that says "I've got the skoots". Thanks again!

• Ha! I'm interested and I've watched one video and found it interesting. I've got a BSD 20" street weapon (BMX) and a Root Industries pro scooter, but this is something new entirely. I'm pretty experimentally minded and open to anything that rolls. I've skated lots of weird contraptions!

• 7Ss- You must be my brother from another mother. I have a Wheelman, Rowbike, Eliptigo, Rockboard, Ripstick, long board, Roller skis, and several unicycles ever since my doctor told me to quit running because I was destroying my knees. I really like skooting  I took them to Maui last February and had a blast. You sound like you would be perfect for the sport, and could pick it up in no time. Check out my video “How to LEARN to skoot” and any of the others on my channel (Dennis McClanahan). Get some skoots and go at it. Good luck.