Angel and Devil On My Shoulder Concerning CV19 & Home Rink

Angel 😇says:

You should wear your mask just to show you aren't trying to get anyone sick and to keep from provoking anyone who might be confrontational about being un-masked. Plus, it's illegal to go without it. It is only temporary n with a vaccine or something soon and we can go back to happy skaters without mask politics on the rink. Just go along to get along, you aren't going to lose your rights over it.

Devil 👹 says:

Screw the man and the people trying to coerce you and control you! Take the mask off as soon as you hit the floor. Nobody is gonna say nothin' and look around! Tons of people are doing it! Breathing in the mask is horrible anyway and will make you panic for air! If grandma comes to skate and gets sick she knew the risk of getting outta bed. Live a little. Something has to kill you anyway. Might as well not live in fear.

I wonder who is right?🤔

The reality is I go in the rink with the mask, but then I take it off a lot while breathing hard. I'm going to hell right?😲

Comments

• I think it just depends on the rink. I go to one in Connecticut and they REALLY enforce masks. They will call you out if you don't have it on.

I went to one in NJ and by the end of the night, I was the only one wearing it...but I'm a nurse so....