Who Got Married on Skates?

Do you know about anybody who wore skates to their wedding? Did they actually say their vows wearing skates? We would love to see photos and videos, and read stories about getting married on skates.

Comments

• I don't know anybody who got married on skates but my friend,

Morgyn, is more than happy to advertise that her roller skates

cost her more than her wedding dress!

• I know two couples. The first was a couple where the guy was really into skating, but the girl wasn't so much. That marriage lasted about a year. He still skates. I've never seen her again.

The next couple was a perfect match. They both love skating and skate all the time. They got married on the skate floor. First skate instead of first dance.

The problem I see with couples that love to skate is that when they break up (especially if it's a bad breakup), you have a hard time seeing your ex skating with someone else. It can get really ugly. Seen that MANY TIMES.

• Hi All,

I did the Video for these two fellow SkateLoggers back on June 7, 2014.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r8niPqlBfE

SkaterVideoGuy

• Although I have not seen a couple married on roller skates, I know that Venezuela’s Christmas custom is to wear roller skates.

If the couple chooses to get married on that day, will the ceremony be held on the roller skates?