Looking for a 'truck?' bolt for Suregrip R5X

Happy New Year!

I have quad skates and broke the bolt holding the trucks in place so I am trying so hard to replace it, but not having much luck. The plate is Suregrip Super-X5R and I think the bolt is either 3/8" or M8/M10 and 2" long but I am not sure and I also don't know how to identify the thread. The trouble is I live in Philippines so getting parts is really tough. My plan is to get a bolt ASAP to get the skates moving again and then after that I'll order some new plates from USA and build a skate boot to my custom design in Marikina here in Philippines and then try to put it all together.

Do you have any ideas about the bolt please? Do you know what bolt I need and any idea where I can get one please?

Thank you so much!

Sandy

Comments

• I think I have found it now, 3/8" with BSF thread? I saw some on sk8ratz website, classic Suregrip kingpin, I hope this is the one.

• SG made a half dozen different 3/8 x 20 king pins. Try to find the one that matches the rest or yours.

• I run on a full custom Pinnacle quad boot and just recently snapped the Kingpin on my laser plate. My husband replaced it with a Grade 8 equivalent and haven’t had any issue since

48399DB4-0EFF-4EFA-B454-611A6664BBD1.jpeg
    3024 x 4032 - 3M