Best Inline Boots For Narrow Feet

Hi there, am looking for advice on the purchase of inline skate boots. I used to ice skate many years ago having used CCM then Bauer. My old inclines are Bauer but because of their age, are literally falling apart with bits of the outer shell falling off each time I try using them.

I’ve already wasted money purchasing two new pairs of Rollerblades, both of which have crippled my feet with electric type shocks in my left foot (you’d think it would be because they were too tight, but no, it was the opposite...had the inner sole of one pair actually stretched before seeing a podiatrist and finding out they were way too wide and my foot couldn’t get a decent grip when skating, flopping around inside the skate, which was causing the electric like shocks - something like what I’ve read about, called Mortens Neuroma, I think). No matter how tight I tried to get my newest inclines tightened, I still couldn’t skate in them. It’s likely not the skates, but instead, my weird feet. They were Rollerblade Twisters.

Anyhow, I really need to get a new pair of inlines fast, before there is nothing left of my old ones. I’m in Sydney, Australia and don’t mind if I need to order from O/S and wait a little longer if it means getting something that fits well and doesn’t cause pain.

Does anyone have any recommendations for brands/models? I’m hoping to eventually get into slalom and freestyle, but have a way to go yet. I was thinking Bauer CCM’s or Seba, anyone have experience with these brands for a narrow foot (especially in the heel area). I’d been measured a while ago as a 7.5D, but the “D” actually sounds like it would be for a wide foot, not narrow.

Any help/insight most appreciated.