Canning back after a while, looking for some blades

Hey guys, looking for a recommendation on some blades, first a little info on me

Grew up on skates, if you can name a discipline, there's a descent chance I've participated and possibly competed in it. That said my favorite was always speed and I haven't been on a pair of decent blades in probably a decade. I'm 35 now and trying to fight off the "dad bod". My wife suggested I look into getting back into skating and because she is my wife, she is correct.

So here is what I'm thinking so far but I am very open to suggestions.

These blades will primarily be outdoor skates, we have some decent paved trails where I live that I think will work well for getting me back into shape. I'm leaning towards a speed blade and doing 3x125mm on the frames I've never skated on 125mm wheels but I'm thinking they are the way to go since I will be outdoor (when I left speed, everyone was on, I think it was 80mm and stuff like 90s and 100s was just starting to come in) but I'm leaning towards a shorter frame to get me going again. I've always liked the feel of hokey blades but I don't think they will quite do it for distance.

Long term I may want to look into a distance race (with completion being the goal over time)

Trying not to break the bank, $200-300 would be ideal

Thanks!