New handles for skoots

I've been experimenting with new handles for my Skoots. I know they don't match. I made one from a wagon handle and one from a pair of aluminum crutches. I need a real engineer to design them.

Comments

• Sorry. I can't seem to get the picture to load. Check out this video to see what I'm talking about.

https://youtu.be/ncluzJwO7is

Thanks

• The content is too comprehensive.

You'll need to know if you want to modify the handle, facelift, copy, or apply some other theory.

If you are willing to mass-produce, it will be quicker to contact the Skoots manufacturer.

If you want to apply a new method by some principle, you have to communicate the details with each other.

If you are willing to make a single item for your own use, you can draw a picture and contact the workshop.

I did not understand the intent of the question, so I wrote it roughly. 

Skoots handle.png
    780 x 580 - 645K
  • Thanks for your comments. What I want is a manufacturer to make a handle for a kick scooter that allows the rider to steer it with one hand without anything going between the fingers.

• Oh! Are you a manufacturer? Sorry for misunderstanding it as a hobbyist.

One-handed control? Wouldn't it be dangerous? It seems that there should be the user's grip strength.

In addition, there seems to be a difficulty in designing the rotating lever structure.

The structure seems to be possible in whatever shape you want, but the shape of the handle may not be familiar, and the production process and design may not be easy.

I think the handle design is possible depending on what you want.

I don't know if it will be the design that the production, seller or user wants. 

• No your were correct. I am Skooting as a hobby, but I would like someone to start manufacturing them so more people can enjoy it. As far as controlling them with one hand, it is not difficult. The key is to brace them against your legs. Thanks again for your interest. I hope you will check out some of my videos.