What to buy ??

Hi everyone! I need some help....

I was a good skater, basically skating not walking. But, this is like good 15yrs ago and i owned Roces Roma.

Now i would like to skate again, but the more i look the more i can't decide. I will mostly do mid distance and urban, maybe little freestyle, but mostly something good build and good maneuverability.

Looking at Rollerblade twister edge or USD aeon 75

If someone can pleeeaaseee give me any ideas what to choose. M12 are bit too aggressive.

Was looking at Rollerblade Maxxxum 90 edge too, but not sure how bigger wheels feel. And since all is closed now, im a bit limited with getting the feels.

Thank you, wish a good day and skate. ✌

Comments

• I have skated on boots with 62mm to 125mm wheels.

For freestyle/urban and little distance you are fine with 80mm.

I have M12 boots, those are nice for stunts but I don't like their design and comfort.

Way overrated, just because it is Roces....

Rollerblade skates are more quality and comfort than Powerslide.

But don't all their boots.....

Stay away from Seba too expensive with cheap parts.

I have Seba FR1, skated once and eating dust now...

From The Netherlands

• Seba is too much for sure, don't believe them so much. 😊

Powerslide is USD ?

Thanks a lot for your time, Rollerblade look solid build and i think i will go with them.

✌✌

• When in past (Salomon skates time) Powerslide (USD) skates are just poor!

Made of cheap parts and made in China.

But they become a little better, but still cheap parts! Way overpriced....

Powerslide just make good commercial and have a lot of brands e.g USD, Kizer, Doop and so on...

Rollerblades are made in Thailand

From The Netherlands

• Thanks man. Ordered Twister Edge and we'll see! 👍✌

• Yeah, good luck! Which one have you ordered?

From The Netherlands

• I prefer Seba and Rollerblade. I think Seba would be the way to go if you wanted a high high end slalom skate, but otherwise Rollerblade is likely going to be better on the lower end.

• Yeah that was original main goal of Seba (high end slalom skates).

From The Netherlands

• With their good name been created and sell for high price. Just search for seba and micro skates..

From The Netherlands

• Yo! Thank you so much for that information! I really could not figure out what was going on with Seba and FR. Your information helped me to make an informed choice when I bought my new inlines. I really do like FR's (and formerly loved Seba's) I'm slalom and dance, so they are perfect.

• Yeah as usual many good brands in Chinese hands :-(.... It doesn't has too be bad, but just feels sorry for people to who started up... O well, that is how business works...

From The Netherlands