LGO skates = Luigino?

edited April 2020 in Inline Speed

Hi all,

In past I had bad experiences with expensive, bad quality Luigino shoes.

I had fitted Challenge, Strut shoes none of them were promised as by their famous words.

Recently I have been skating on Luigino Bolt shoes. They are tighter fit than Challenge shoes.

Somehow, Bolt has less support but better comfort at ankle area (no pressure points, while Challenge has).

Both have same pro back technology!

So just been curious, looking at internet and found they have launched new (supposedly) new shoes named LGO.

Anyone has some experiences with these new shoes?

Thanks all!

http://www.eoskates.com/Store.php?c=10

From The Netherlands

Comments

• Yup Lgo And Luigino are the same. Hopefuly quality are better now. Last week I have bought bought old stock model Victory what a junk! Right boot upper fabric glued to wrong positions, so not symmetrucal with left boot!

From The Netherlands

• I have bought Bolt, seems quality control is better at this model. Better glueing, fabric sewing, snd real leather material. But they fits very different to other Luigino's models.

From The Netherlands

• I have tested this new shoe wit Rollerblade 3x125 12,6 frame.

With 3x110 it is too lively I feel top speed is missing.

So today I have mounted matter 125mm wheels, much better...

I mean less lively and top speed is better.

From The Netherlands

• edited May 2020

Never mind those words: good build quality!

Today I went out again, got some small blister at ankle area. So I did some inspection of shaving spots. Gues what, inner liner of shoes are not glued to carbon shell. It is just to tight you can push and liner will rebound back. O man I have no luck with Luigino's.

From The Netherlands