My wheel hubs are small for my spacers+bearings!

Hi there! hope you're doing great.

I got a pair of Seba Highlights two years ago and the weird thing is everything was pre-assembled, I heard a click while turning. Turnes out when I pressed any wheel to one side it clicked and the bearings popped out a tiny bit from the other side. I changed my wheels to my old Gyros and now it works fine. Apparently, my wheel hubs are small for my spacers+bearings thickness...

Have you ever seen such a phenomenon? Are there more than one standard for wheel hub thicknesses?

And...

Look what I did to solve the problem, it didn't work but I think the picture can give you a good perspective: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PVFpBsrnkoi6PSHNNAc6iwyN1jeedmEE/view?usp=sharing

Any comments would be highly appreciated.

There are a thousand keys to perfection and they are buried in a thousand graves.

Comments

• Spacers, must be exactly the correct width for specific wheel and bearing combination.

• Riser pads, they give you an extra clearance between the wheels to help prevent wheel bites when leaning into turns. Whether you’re a newbie or a pro with lots of tricks under your belt, best skate risers are an absolute must-have.