Burning through wheels

Hi. Im only new to inline skating, a corrona victim . My ice skating rink closed.

I have a set of misson skates, but im struggling to find wheels that can handle tight corners, stops etc on bitumen netball courts.

I also skate a Km or 2 (mile) to get there on the road

Im on my third brand of wheels "that will last for ages" according to the skate shops.

Is there a difference in brands through ebay if the ratings are ok?

86A wheels are wearing at the moment i will only get 10-20 hours out of them.

Are 88a wheels all the same?

Comments

• Yes I have F0/88A wheels they are lasting longer, disadvantage is just traction.

Buy real made wheels in USA, from experiences I have discovered more value for money...

From The Netherlands

• Also, are you rotating them? Otherwise, they get carved real quick. Also if the road is smooth, go for a higher duro.

Custom RAM moulded boots with Ultimate Powerline frames

Original Bont leather fibreglass with OG Labeda Proline and Boen trucks Aussie Scotts 95

Rogua boots with Boen 162 Aussie Scotts 96

• What is the type and brand of wheels that you have gone through so far?

Are you rotating them?

How do you stop? Are you dragging a foot? If so, try something else.

• FR Street Invaders II’s are very good, despite being only 84A; better than the SEBA Street Invaders were.

Im currently on 88A Undercover Nick Lomax wheels, they last about the same. Both of these will run ya about $80usd for a set of 8.

Wheels last me for a few months, but then I don’t do slides, either...

• Outdoor wheels lasts for ages unless you just don't skate much. I suspect your skate shop thinks you are skating indoors. Indoor wheels used indoors last a long time. Indoor wheels used outdoors are rapidly destroyed.