How often do you roll?

Well I try to roll at least once a week, due of my high active life cant spend more time to only rolling. Also I try to skate through all seasons, to keep skills....

From The Netherlands

Comments

• I’ve managed 3 times this week, twice only small outings with my 9yo daughter, and a 10k today.

• Before the pandemic I've been trying to skate very day, to keep up my training. But now that we're restricted, I haven't skated in a very long time and have just been doing workouts and off skate practice. I did put my skates on a few times around the house, to work on spin positions and did some double jumps with them on but that's it unfortunately.

• I'm truly blessed to live next to a rail trail that is about 20miles long (32Km). I get to skate 4-5 days a week. Really truly blessed, especially now that the weather is getting better.

• Prior to a pair of injuries and the pandemic, I was skating to work twice a week, Wednesday Night Skate, Friday Night Skate and a long skate on Sunday. It added up to about 100 miles/week over 6-7 outings.

I am currently not skating at all. I hope to return sometime in June, though it is unlikely to be at my previous volume.

• Skating to work nice man! I wish I could do that😀

From The Netherlands

• Before the pandemic, 2 days a week. Now, I practice about an hour every 3-4 days in my basement.

• My driveway is an eighth of a mile. I skoot down to get my mail everyday. I just jump on my Skoots. I don't have to lace them up. Check out my YouTube channel. Dennis M cClanahan

• I want to skate more often but my current skates keep giving me blisters or aggravating existing sore spots. So about once / twice a week.

Out of the four pairs of skates I own, only two fit comfortably and that includes the one giving me blisters or my speed skates (which are almost the more comfortable skate I own)

• Try my Skoots. You can wear any shoes. You don't even need shoes.

https://youtu.be/9H4SgcBlp98.

Here's how to learn. But a skater like you could learn in 5 minutes.

https://youtu.be/_Mfi-MEr-Hk.

"Unlace your skates and hop on your Skoots."

• As often as I can. Friday and Saturday nights or Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

38271861_HE5oWMAnSPlU1jcsNpfYXo_aXa62lYl8zsu9mUvoJMI.jpg
    536 x 720 - 78K
    12890994_V6wDTolqdH8S0BGW9WQ8_vc3d63Ixxpc2vKsEIiIPxU.jpg
    566 x 756 - 84K
  • Skateland Putty Hill

12890994_V6wDTolqdH8S0BGW9WQ8_vc3d63Ixxpc2vKsEIiIPxU.jpg
    566 x 756 - 84K
  • Skating here in Colorado is going gangbusters. Rinks at capacity on the weekends and open 6 days a week. Personally, I skate 3-4 times a week at the rink (2 hour sessions). Then I skate another 2 hours outdoors with a different rig, also. I'm a quad skater, but I will also strap on inlines for about one session every two weeks or so. I'm slowly building skill with inlines so that I can feel comfortable using them for outdoor freerides.

QLDSkater, you gotta get you some more comfortable skates! Skates that cause blisters will make you want to quit. If you skate on flat skates, get some Sure Grip GT50 based skates, those are super comfortable and padded. Try the Jackson Mystique, Sure Grip Fame, or Crazy Skate Evoke for skates with a heel that have a padded interior. I used to have Riedell OG172's and I got rid of them because they had huge raw leather seams in the boot that'd rub blisters in under 10 minutes. Pretty boot & also expensive, but not worth the blisters.