Have rinks re-opened yet (pandemic)?

Are there any rinks in the US open yet? Thanks.

Comments

• I only know of Georgia.

• Roller City in Cheyenne, Wyoming is open now.

• Give it time for rinks to reopen. So far I know two rinks are closed and one will inform me because I am Rink Historian at Dead-Rinks. I think I made a profile of one rink that is about to close for good because of shutdown hurts them financially. Many rinks did. But many are reporting a strong come back. If you know your favorite rink is closed during lockdown, please give them a call or check their FB or website. For me, I have cataloged 1500 plus rinks and still working on them and I got to sleep. its 4 in morning for just a few hours sleep and get up and work on them again.

• Rollermagic in Connecticut is open. You wear masks and they made the seating six feet. They are sanitizing like crazy. Took all precautions and it felt amazing to get back on the wood!!!

• Roller Magic in NJ is opening up tomorrow (7/8/2020). We have one in South Amboy, NJ and one in Jackson, NJ. I will be at South Amboy tomorrow afternoon and Jac

• GreatSkate in Phoenix is open. Mask required and only 50 people max.

• Florham Park Roller Rink in Northern NJ opened a few weeks ago.

• In the Baltimore area, Skateland Putty Hill has reopened, but Hot Skates and Shake- and-Bake have not. I don't know about Skateland North Point, Skate Zone, or Wheels Skating Center. I found out the hard way, don't believe the opening times posted on Google. Call first to find out for sure, especially if the roller rink you plan to visit is not close to public transportation and is far from home. Have plenty of cash on hand for the cab rides, going by cab can be very expensive!

• All of the rinks in my area, Near Albany, NY (Rollarama, Guptill's, and High Rollers) have opened, it's nice to be back out there.